Call/Text us at +61 484 608 589
Email us at

Chefs   arrow

Culinary class in kitchen making salads as teacher is overlooking


If you are a chef, cook, or a recent graduate of a culinary arts or hospitality course, you are very much in demand in Australia!

A Training and Research (402) Visa allows a workplace-based training in Australia for chefs, cooks, culinary arts graduates, food and beverage, and front office positions, on a temporary basis. This visa allows you to be in a paid and approved occupational training in Australia for up to 2 years. Once your training is completed, you may be eligible for a 457 visa, which could be your pathway to a permanent residency in Australia.

Basic Requirements

Chefs, cooks, waiters, food and beverage attendant, front office staff

  • At least 18 years old
  • Recent graduate of a relevant degree or diploma in culinary arts and other hospitality coursesĀ 
  • Relevant work experience
  • Proficient in English

AIM can help you:

  • To look for a qualified Australian sponsor to nominate you
  • Apply for a Training and Research (402) visa
  • Once visa is granted, to secure accommodations during your stay in Australia

For FREE online assessment, please click HERE